Thursday 14 April 2011

Visakhapatnam aka Vizag

It was windy and sunny and great. Hope to see you folks here too sometime.

p.s Some photos and comments are a little awry. please mix n match. The photos seem to have gone in reverse order
Yus, dat's us during Sumi n Sareena's visit to Vizag
Sigh...Next, people are going to have chaat nearby and not spare me a second thought..




I am the silent sentinel of the oceans...



What the blisterin' barnacles.. A puny 800 cc car in my territory???


I am going to let loose all my six packs at it..

6 comments:

Faiyaz said...

Amazing Pix Debnath!

Lakshmi Patro said...

Nice pictures of Vizag by night. I was searching for the car you mentioned in the pictures and located it. hehehe

Naresh said...

Deb

Nice pix, its long since the sip at your officer's mess.

Not able to reach uvr mobile. is it changed.

Should have called me when your family was here !

Enarkay said...

Lovely pix Debnath!
Folks I had the privelege of travelling in that car and also enjoyed few drinks/dinner with Debnath.Looking forward to my next trip:)

Vimal Parmar said...

Great Pics...! Post some more...

roydebnath said...

Thanks Faiyaz, Lakshmi, Naresh, Enarkay & Vimal.
Am at Cuttack for the Easter weekend.
@Naresh, yes, my Vizag no. has got deactivated, so my Delhi no is still on. 9313380010. Just laziness, haven't got the address changed.