Friday 23 April 2010

Ab Bas Bhi Karo Yaaron..............!!!

This is on behalf of Ms. Universe, Ms. Earth and I!!

Guys............seriously! Thoda zyaada nahin ho raha hai? Actually we are all flattered and all and definitely don't mind all these greeting pheeting but the thing is it's not as if all of us are getting any younger. And with you folks 'fete'ing and greeting us like Pete and Repeat, I'm just worried about one thing. If with every birthday post and every birthday wish (especially by the same person) we will be getting older and older by a year, I don't think that's appropriate. I'm sure Ms. Earth will not mind. Donno about Sush but I'm just not ready for it. Aisa hota raha toh ek saal mein hi wither ho jayenge and the Bard in our Postcard will have to take his statement back....:-{

Bandhu log, I've already had two double promotions in my school. And I seriously don't want them in my life as well....!!

P.S. Do I really need to add a 'Just Kidding' kind of disclaimer in every post of mine.....;-}

P.S.S.........Btw...who on earth is Tulip {:-{

3 comments:

arun bhatt said...

my guess: sushmita's daughter

roydebnath said...

Nargis,
My age policy is '18 till I die'.
debnath

Faiyaz said...

And mine - Forever twenty one!
Ek Kiss!