Monday 30 January 2006

Msg from Stanley

Vimal, I am new to blogging -- I seem to ahve forgotten my id and also my new id --so its not acepting and acting very sulky- do help me outbut please do me a favour -- please type my message in to your commnets page for all to see," Hi Vincentians,esp Alpana,Reeling under a wave of nostalgia after seeing the school buidling and reading Alpana's and all your blogs -- school memories reside in that part of our subconscious system that is young and eternal --- I still can recall most of the fun and goodtimes at school .........Vimal and gang --lets arrange a get together bash asap for us Vincentians, say during summer hols,Would be great to see what the ravages of time have done to our looks and beliefs and paunches and our sense of humour,Sr Rosalie is in Parlakhimendi --mentoring young girls. By the way, I have named my first born after Sr Rosalie.Stanleystanleydavidandassociates@gmail.com

No comments: