Monday 6 February 2006

Here's My Story !!

We are four brothers........Varghese......Abraham(Abe).....myself....&...Sebastian(Saby).
We all left BAM in the year 1971 or 1972...not sure..... when I was in std V or so.

Dr. Varghese....as he is known passed out from Burla...Now holding a Govt. Surgeon's position in Ernakulam (Kochi).

Abe is no more....he was a project manager and passed away when on one of his foreign jaunts in a distant land. Now resting in peace in my home-town cemetry( in Kochi).

Saby the youngest....joined the Indian Air Force..for a short stint....He was a FLT. Lt. handling missiles......Now a Senior Manager with Malayala Manorama a Kerala daily in a small town near kochi known as kottayam ( The Kumorokoan village back-waters fame ).

Dad ....when in BAM was a lecturer in Physics at Khallikote.... now retired left Orissa settled in Kochi ....now an old infirm man.

We used to stay at Thota street. Vincentian sisters are at B'lore too. Could meet Sr. Josephine .....probably taught me in Junior stds.....She leads a retired life....oldage home sort of life.

I have vague memories of atleast names. Shiela.....coz of my first b'day party (of my life ) I had attended at her house.....uninvited.......and a memorable one !. Stan...Henry...Julian......coz of a cricket match held......and happened to visit this ground near to their house ....as a cheer member for our school...and had cold refreshing water on that summer afternoon....Alpana......the fair studious girl ........an happened to speak a differerent langauge.....to me alien....probably mahastratian if I am not mistaken....and ofcourse dear Vimal.....who has stood the times....happened to keep in touch.........and all credit to him.

As I feel a little uneasy or embarassed to spell out these....as well as other memories.....as not sure if they were hallucinations.....or vague pictures ....difficult to associate or relate.........nevertheless remain cherished.

Would meet Stan soon........as I am away in Chennai now.

My email contact : joseph.chakyath@hp.com
Consultant with Hewlett-Packard - Bangalore.

No comments: