Tuesday 21 February 2006

Hi everybody

hi everybody this is soooo good it feels like a combo of icecream chocolate and all kinds of good things it gives me goose flesh . i am totally excited and probably incoherent with the excitement . and hey joe maharashtra is a part of our grt land and i am not an ET. so can we speak in my language which is amchi marathi and meet in amchi mumbai or amchi any place else. pl shed ur brown sahib airs i am coming 2 blore tomorrow and we can meet my mobile is 9372141380. i am trying hard 2 post my photo but am stuck somewhere in the horrid user unfriendly steps alpn

1 comment:

Faiyaz said...

Hi Alpana,

This is Faiyaz brother of Nigar/Nargis. I do remember Gadgil Uncle, Aunty you Ashu and ofcourse the Vespa scooter ! Good old memories. Wondering if you folks remember me? Let me give you a clue about myself - I was the naughty one always upto some mischief. Good to see your family photograph. More after hearing from you people....