Thursday 23 February 2006

Msg 3 from Louis

Well !! This is Louis . Stanley, Mary Henry's kid bro, the youngest of the lot. It was a pleasant surprise when Vimal called me one September afternoon, and the following day his sis Hema, my classmate called up, wow !!! 25 years !!!! later !! Hmmmm!!! Echo the hindi film dialgoue, 'pachcheesh saal baaad !!! sab bhool jaogey '. Nope , it was like yesterday. I keep going to Bam once a year to meet all my classmates, Ashok, Paul , Kuldeep, Paresh, ( Mrs Sharma's son), and I thought we were the only batch who were constanly in touch.but good others are in touch too.
Thanks to Hema we both exchanged all numbers, she of girls and me of guys. Today we all talk to each other very frequently , Hema, Ashok, Ashu, Reefat, Madhumita, Mridula, Kuldeep, Paul , Sujata, Jahanzeb ( Javed's kid sister)Great feeling isn't it ?A year back I was mentioning to Kuldeep and Ashok to start the Alumni in SVC with the help form all OLD Vincentians,they have already done the ground work by taking permission from the school's present Princy. They had gathered all info to start a Website, which will soon be up.Inputs please .

But VIMAL you made it , and rightly the brand is called " ONLY VIMAL".Let us all meet up in September 06, in Gopalpur , and form the Alumni, get - together and as Alpana mentioned Felicitate Sr. Roseline and of course give a medal to our own Vimal. Let me tempt you guys, the get-together will be on the beach, with a DJ. I am serious, let us all plan and implement.Chiao

3 comments:

Faiyaz said...

Hi Louis,

Great to hear from you. Wish I could join you folks for the get together ! Not everyone is as lucky as you!
I remember you as a stylish and an elegant batsman - do you still play Cricket? Remember me to Stanley.Just returned from a movie that I watched along with Henry.
Missing you folks.
Faiyaz

Louis J Rao said...

Hey Thanks Faiyaz or should I call you Faizu. I remember you as a stylish wicket keeper of Cobra Cricket Club.
Yup we gotta catchup in Gopalpur.Mary still wants to fight with you. My God you two will never stop fighting.

Louis J Rao said...

hey Devashish welcome on board. Yes buddy you need to do the creative,contents and disgn as you are the GenNext...
Vimal this is Devashish , Devasmita's bro