Monday, 8 September 2008

Gote blunder mishtake hai gola

Even after talking to sister I got the spelling wrong. It is Roslie and not Rosalie as I had mentioned. But then there is a quiz question (sorry stanely for encroaching your domain):

What is the surname of sister roslie?
The quiz master (stanely) will only adjudicate and not participate.
I reproduce below her mail to me:

Dear Arun,
Thank you for your mail. It was such a pleasure to hear from you after so many years. You have reminded me of my days at St. Vncent's where i spent the best years of my life. It is always a joy for me to hear from past students because you are all a part of my life.
I am leaving for my annual spiritual retreat and will be back after two weeks. When i am back i shall answer your questions. During the retreat we do not entertain mail as a custom. Mean while i want to assure you of my good wishes and affection. Please greet Your dear parents for me. I remember them very well.
Take care and God bless you,
Affectionately,
Sister Roslie

7 comments:

Naresh said...

Arun bhai

Can u give me her email id and TELE no.

arun bhatt said...

yes i will mail it 2 u.

Omkar said...

Hey Arun,

If Sister Roslie could tell us the wherabouts of Miss Mabel Vincent - our batch's class teacher in Std. VI (1972).

She was something else, in every which way.

Of course, hi to Sister Roslie.

Omkar

arun bhatt said...

yes even i remember Miss Mable Vincent- long hair, crisp starched sarees and kind hearted. maybe someday i will ask her.

Vimal Parmar said...

Great to hear from Sr.Roslie... Thanx Arun!

Vimal Parmar said...

Surname? I remember she used to write Sr.Roslie D.C

Naresh said...

Guys

What u all have forgotten and quite ubiquitous of hers is the ' long tress' she flaunted thick and serpentine like two cobras entwined, kissing her ankles.Reminds me of the present day Garnier Fructis ad.. where the girl pulls a heavy object with her braid.

And an uncanny twinkle in her eyes which is beyond words.