Guess karao... answer itni jaldi nahin milega!! She was in our school for a short while, though. Clue? Smita knows her. SmitaJi, keep quite. Naam mat batao... Chalo, ek clue de date hai... her photograph is on our Blog!!
I thought she was Shanti Lata Patro, but then Arun and Naresh's class mate - ??? I think she is Indrani - Cu(r)ly jab Phool ban jaanti hain toh Teddi nahin rahti - Har Insaan aage chal kar Seddha ho jaata hain!
Like Arnold Shwarzerwhatever I said I'll be baach and I am but kya yaar....in spite of so many Sherlockian efforts, the smiling lady still remains a mystery. Vim, apne bloggers ka itna bheja fry karoge toh how are we supposed to write stuff?
Sleepless Nights finally comes to an end! Banhi Laha??? Honestly Never Heard or seen her! Now thatI have taken a very close look in order to identify, I promise folks If I ever spot Ms Laha in this planet, I will recognise the Mosa Lisa of Orissa for sure. God Bless You Ms Laha!
21 comments:
No Kulu - Clueless!
Since there is no prize money involved Vimal, please provide some 'Kulu' Manali or options Please!
Hey guys.... my 'testing'post has been successful! Let me try commenting. Thanks Vimal for the invite....:-}
IT WORKED!
Btw..who is the lady?
Guess karao... answer itni jaldi nahin milega!! She was in our school for a short while, though.
Clue? Smita knows her. SmitaJi, keep quite. Naam mat batao...
Chalo, ek clue de date hai... her photograph is on our Blog!!
I'll go out on a limb and say "Sujata Majumdar".
You're right Hilu, But where is she?
SuJaata Kahan Hain Dewaane?
Bless my barnacles !
Sujata !!!!!!!!! My posting on Sept 8th ... as you scroll below ... sitting coyly in the front row.
Unbelievable transformation ! Hoodibaba biswas hoyche naa !! ( Anyone Bengali ?? Pardon my smattering !!)
Naresh: Quite close but not correct! Try again folks...
Arun, what about you? Kuch yaad aaya??
my first reaction was indrani but then i remembered that she had curly hairs.
Arun & Naresh: She was your classmate! How can you forget friends? Not done!
I thought she was Shanti Lata Patro, but then Arun and Naresh's class mate - ???
I think she is Indrani - Cu(r)ly jab Phool ban jaanti hain toh Teddi nahin rahti - Har Insaan aage chal kar Seddha ho jaata hain!
Sorry Fai... Think again. Very difficult. I'd say give up!!
Naresh & Arun: Your classmate! Guess karo. Her school photo is already on the blog!
Aankho mein saachai hai,
Chere mein ek sadgi hai,
perona mein eik confidence hai,
naam chahe kuch bhi ho,
Aab blog mein mein uska basera hai.
Khwab Ho Tum Ya Koi Haqeeqat
Kaun Ho Tum Batlaao?
Nargis, what is 'It Worked'? Do you mean to say 'It Bharked'?
BTW, who is the lady?
Vim
I think you should break the code now !
None us are able to correlate.
Like Arnold Shwarzerwhatever I said I'll be baach and I am but kya yaar....in spite of so many Sherlockian efforts, the smiling lady still remains a mystery. Vim, apne bloggers ka itna bheja fry karoge toh how are we supposed to write stuff?
Well folks, she is Banhi Laha...
Sleepless Nights finally comes to an end!
Banhi Laha??? Honestly Never Heard or seen her!
Now thatI have taken a very close look in order to identify, I promise folks If I ever spot Ms Laha in this planet, I will recognise the Mosa Lisa of Orissa for sure.
God Bless You Ms Laha!
Bani chaahey dushman zamaana thumhara,
salaamat rahe yeh muskarahat tumharaa.
For further details, please check my post dated Sunday 28 Sept 2008.
Post a Comment