Dunno if you remember me? Nigar and Nargis were my sisters. Was your Dad - Kumar Uncle working for Straw Products - JK Group? A yellow coloured corner house very well ventilated in Hill Patna, 5 houses away from Manorama Aunties House???
It was Manorama Patnaik Auntie - May her soul rest in peace - Amen! Yes I do recollect you used to live there too... I had a lot of friends living in that vicinity - Chittaranjan Chowdhury, Amitabh Palit, HariOm, Papu Chowdhury, Devnath Roy...
4 comments:
Hi Reena,
Many Happy Returns of the Day!
Dunno if you remember me? Nigar and Nargis were my sisters.
Was your Dad - Kumar Uncle working for Straw Products - JK Group?
A yellow coloured corner house very well ventilated in Hill Patna, 5 houses away from Manorama Aunties House???
Faiyaz
Incidentally I had my house flung a couple of structures away.
Manorama auntie?? R u mentioning about late Manorama Patnaik ??
Hi Reena, how r u , welcome to world of SVC blog... er ... I mean Vimal's blog... ugh... everyone's blog !
This Blog belongs to all of us, my friend...
Yes Naresh,
It was Manorama Patnaik Auntie - May her soul rest in peace - Amen!
Yes I do recollect you used to live there too...
I had a lot of friends living in that vicinity - Chittaranjan Chowdhury, Amitabh Palit, HariOm,
Papu Chowdhury, Devnath Roy...
Post a Comment