Tuesday, 9 September 2008

may b a repeat

hi this is miss mabel with us goons prob in std vii the originator of this blog at ext right last row

8 comments:

Omkar said...

Std. VI ;-)

Naresh said...

Oh no ! Standard VII , I am sure !

Naresh said...

Just for a brush up:

Sitting : Nigar, ????, Sheila , MS, Sarita, Alps, Reena.
Standing middle row: Kulvinder, Vishnu, Suresh, Hilu, Debu, Sushil, ????, Uma Bose
Standing last row : Soni, ????, Narayan, Bhabani, Self, ????, Vimal

Pls fill in the blanks !

Vimal Parmar said...

Standing, last row, L2R: 2-Samuel Moses; 6-Ashwini
Middle row: Kalyani (Between Sushil & Umarani Bose)

Omkar said...

Naresh,

I won't bet as it'll cost u a beer, when we meet ;-) Std. VI.

The girl sitting next to Nigar is Susmita, Deb's sister. Wonder where was Sushma that day?

Vimal,
Rmbr, we used to think, our class boys were terrific in soccer, we used to challenge Sapan/Priyal/Hemant et al, 2 years our seniors? Till Ashwini showed us what soccer was all about.

Omkar

Naresh said...

Hilu

Then it maybe , that Ms Mable came for Std VII as our class teacher too. Remember we were just adjacent to the PODIUM and near to the huge Guava tree. I bet it was VII. What's your brand Heineken ( pardon , I am not sure of the spelling ), Foster's, etc.,

Lets keep Vim away, as he is a good boy.

Naresh said...

Yes Hilu, now I recollect Ashwini had this peculiar scissor like backstroke , befuddling the opponent in the last minute !

Vimal Parmar said...

Ashwini was too good! His dribbling was amazing. Wonder where he is now! Used to stay in Aska Road.