I just want to warn you guys out here- please don’t go by the soft look on our host’s innocent face. If you think Ashu (without the extra ‘a’) and mua have been only taking a break think again! We were actually blocked out from this site by the postcard wallah Vimal. I don’t know when he was influenced by our soap queen Ekkktaaa Kkaaapoooor but one fine day he sent us both threatening notes wanting us to add an extra ‘a’ in our names. Till then ‘No Entry’ he said. Poor Ashu (without an extra ‘a’) dashed off with her hubby to all the parrot and tarot readers and somehow managed to fulfil his wishes. Never mind the fact that although she got heavy by an extra ‘a’, Milind's pockets got considerably lighter by a few ‘K’s.
I however refused to budge. It was then that Faiyaz came into the scene. I don’t know what transpired between the two- my guess is even he got lighter by a few dhirams, but then that’s just speculation. Anyway, finally I was granted entry. And here I am. I swear upon my dead snake, which was found in my garden today, that this thing is the truth, the whole truth and no thing but the truth!
Disclaimer: Okay guys, I am just kidding :-}
P.S. Btw…this disclaimer is only for the NOA Kids On The Blog- (Naresh, Omkar and Arun), because they are not yet familiar with my warped sense of humour and might just vamoose from this postcard.
P.P.S. Will be leaving for Chennai today. By the time I come back I expect a few comments here. From the NOA and the PURUNA Kids. If not I threaten to again forget my password ;-}
P.P.P.S. Will miss you guys :-{
8 comments:
Nargis
Although I never interacted with you in school , look forward to a tete-a tete' during Oct 10 to 12th when I plan to visit BAM . (Do you reside there ). Spoke to Nigar , she said to get in touch once I am there.
Although both of us continued into Khallikote college with Eng- Hons alongwith Sarita, I find you pen superlatives , which Nigar should be doing too.
See ya all . (My Orissa chapter was closed a decade back, shifted lock-stock-barrel to Vizag ).
We all NOA will give you a run for the'warped' grey cells with a jumbo dose of our diabolically damaged dilettante minds.
Adieu !
NOA kids are you with me ???
Nargis (without the ji)
its great to see your second coming after a few aaa's. saanp ki kasam we will get some great stuff to read and go down memory lane.
Naresh your Nareshion is good Bhatt, Arun's posts are not bad either!
NargHisssss, no wonder that snake had come over to meet you ;-)
Nargis is closely associated with Shiv Shanker!
Nargis,
Funny. I cannot recollect you and I ever having a conversation, but feel like I know u ever since I was a child, and that too distinctly (as opposed to one of those pretty daughters of Dr. & Mrs. Ali).
Anywho, your husband Shanker, trying to place him. Does he have a brother named Balakrishnan?
I'm thinking, if he's Tamilian, is he Prof. Krishnan's son OR one of the many younger brothers of Balakrishnan, another Tamilian family friend of ours.
Nargis you better clarify about Shanker - Hilu thinks he is (Med Rep)Balakrishnas brother the same guy who writes quite well and has given a few reviews on your write ups - Prof Krishnans son!
Hi Guys....
Sorry I missed reading these comments earlier...
Naresh: No, I don't live in Bam but if we plan a Berhampurenuion I'm sure I can make it...:-} And btw..Nigar is also busy..well, not writing superlatives but teaching them. She is a faculty of IMS.....'dose of diabolically damaged dilettante'...Goodness! What are you doing? A course in alliteration ;-}
Arun: I'm already getting to see some good writing here and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. You surely are a wordsmith...We'll surely make this place more warm with some nostalgic memories. I guess one can get out of Berhampur but Berhampur can never get out of us:-}
Omkar: Goodness gracious NO! Shanker is in no way related to Balakrishna. I met my hubby through my brother. Almas Bhaiya was a good friend of their family in Moscow. No childhood connection- only Kismet connection ;-}
Post a Comment