I have the same phoograph and was planning to post! The one on extreme left is me. Ratilal is right in front of me. Next to him is probably Suresh Gupta. Next to him is Suresh Rathod. On the teacher's right is Arun and next to him is probably Bikam. Thanx Naresh!! But where are you??
Vim I am ensconced from L TO R - 4 heads after you, peeping .. barely visible. Ah! negatives for being tall ! Mahesh who is just besides our MS somehow appears tall like a light-pole. A bit of misplanning by our faculty. Some benches should have been laid in the rear to elevate us !
8 comments:
Is she Miss Fernandez?
Not too sure, better attack the students !
Vimal,Sohail,Basant Soni, Rajulu,Ms Fernandez,Arun Bhatt
I will stretch my neck out and say that Miss Fernadez is wearing an orange coloured dress with white and pink coloured flowers!
hey!! look towards the entrance gate. I swear it's Dharma standing there.
I have the same phoograph and was planning to post! The one on extreme left is me. Ratilal is right in front of me. Next to him is probably Suresh Gupta. Next to him is Suresh Rathod. On the teacher's right is Arun and next to him is probably Bikam.
Thanx Naresh!! But where are you??
encyclo-vimalopedia
Vim
I am ensconced from L TO R - 4 heads after you, peeping .. barely visible. Ah! negatives for being tall ! Mahesh who is just besides our MS somehow appears tall like a light-pole. A bit of misplanning by our faculty. Some benches should have been laid in the rear to elevate us !
Post a Comment