Thursday 22 April 2010

Happy Birthday...............once more!!

Hello Everybody!!

Today also happens to be Sushmita's birthday. She got my number from Vim and gave me a call in the morning. Only then I remembered arrey haan, actually we both used to celebrate our birthdays together in school :-} So Sush......here's wishing you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Btw....today is also Earth Day!!

And Naresh, what are you...a psychic? Just after your comment, I opened the door to find no,no, not 'kudrat ki saari duayein' but lo and behold Rajalaxmi on my chaukhat. She had a card with her. Just when I was about to accept my gift phift and thank this dost on her dostanic effort of coming all the way to personally wish me, I got a shock! Madam had come to give an invite for her son's brotho and did not have an inkling of my birthday...hehehehe.
Anyway, main bhi kahan chodne waali hun....I reminded the dost that it was my birthday and gave her that 'how could YOU forget' kind of angry look and watched her squirm ;-} And also since she had come uninvited, I did not offer her any cake but instead packed her off with some take away birthday gifts......kaju ka fruits and some drumsticks from my garden...hehehehe.

Faiyaz, Tasneem, Seetha, Sushil, Naresh, Hilu, Arun, NRK .............Thanks a ton for the wishes guys...for my REAL birthday...LOL!!
Now get ready to post your wishes for the third time. Not for me but for our very own Ms. Universe SUSH and for Ms. Earth- the grand old lady who in my opinion Arun, is really the haqdaar of this beautiful line......'Age cannot wither her nor custom stale her infinite variety'........:-}

7 comments:

Naresh said...

Ah ! traces of Clairvoyance, ESP, Psychokinesis, Parapsychology and what have u ??

But no Jadu Tona pleeessseee !

Nivedita Rath said...

Happy Birthday,dear Nargis...looks like you had a wonderful birthday :-)

sarita said...

Happy Birthday D.D.Dear Nargis,
I wish you every happiness that you desire --may you continue to look as BEAUTIFUL &host many more parties !!!! looking 4ward 2 an invite..

Lakshmi Patro said...

Happy birthday dear Nargis and Sushmita

rajalaxmi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NARGIS. HOPE U HAD A GR8 BDAY. I know i bumped into unexpected, was not really aware , otherwise would have carried something for Ya, Anyway the cashew fruits were yummy. Didnt know u would post the event all too soon. Wish u many mor happy bdays.

rajalaxmi said...

HI! Sushmita Didi,
Dont know if u will recall me. Am Rajalaxmi Nalini Madam's daughter. Wish u a very happy birthday.

Stanley David said...

Happy Birthday, Nargis --the reigning muse of the blog ...