Monday 23 July 2012

A Big Thank You Faiyaz Bhai



                                         The ace photographer with his model - Faiyaz with Henry at Burj Khalifa
                                       







A very memorable trip  which came as a surprise ....... 
I was returning from Milan back to Bangalore , little was I aware that my wife , Faiyaz & Henry planned to off load me in Dubai - well with all documents ofcourse ... . I was on my way to the airport to return to Bangalore , I recieved a call from Henry trying to locate me, I told him I was on my way to the airport .. he gave me a surprise by asking me to get off at Dubai  and that all necessary arrangements were made ... the implementer was FAIYAZ  who made all things possible .. Thanks Faiyaz  ... Henry & Fai were both at the airport  to receive ... It was a pleasant surprise for me  and wow !!! I had a wonderful 4 days of  unexpected holiday with Faiyaz, Shadaab & Henry and all his colleagues playing the perfect host ... Faiyaz made it possible   ...  It was a memorable one indeed from the time I got down till I left Faiyaz was there all throughout and showed me the whole of Dubai  !!! Thank you once again FAIYAZ !

5 comments:

Faiyaz said...

Crazy you -Thanks for what? We were the lucky ones to have you here Louis!

Louis J Rao said...

Arrey Bhaijaan,
You made it special ..
I have some of the funny videos which I shall post it later ...

arun bhatt said...

Bhai-bhai in Dubai!!

Faiyaz said...

Bhai this Kolaveri Kolaveri Kolaveri Di?

Venu N said...

Velly velly naish pics!