Friday 17 February 2006

Back from Raipur

Hi Folks,
We just got back from Raipur. Went there to attend my kid bro's (First cousin - Rajiv) wedding.
A few days back I was going through my old autograph book and was reading what each on of you had written. One day I will photograph individual pages and post them out here!
Remember Sushma Das? I spoke to her some time back (Sarita, I must thank you for giving me her contact number). It was nice talking to her after a gap of 30 years!! She is in Aska these days but plans to move over to Pondicherry in a year's time or so.
More later. Keep in touch!
Vimal

Joe: Where you able to meet Stan?

4 comments:

Faiyaz said...

Hi Vimal,

Are you talking about Sarita Patro?
It's been ages that I have seen her and corresponded. Incidentally, she has not updated her personal details.In such cases, How does one obtain her email address?
Kindly assist...Thanks !

Vimal Parmar said...

Well Faiyaz, I do have her email ID and had even been to her place at BBSR during my last visit to Orissa (By the way, I met Nigar too, at BAM!). Currently the only way to reach her is by logging in and posting messages!! In any case I will tell her that you had enquired.

Faiyaz said...

Vimal, That would be extremely nice on your part to forward Sarita's email address. Assuming she will view messages posted is highly improbable, because she is not that reading kind of a person.Moreover, they say never ASSUME, it's like making an ASS of U and ME !

Vimal Parmar said...

Faiyaz, you are ASSUMING that she is not that reading kind of a person. Let her read this ....and you had it!