Saturday 18 February 2006

HI FROM ASH

Hi there,,,,this is Ashu,,,,for the elderly lot there,,,,appus kid sister!!!!!though now,,,its she who looks like my younger sis!!!!
i am in bhopal,,,married to milind who is a capt in the merchant navy,,,,,,,,,,got two boyz,,,nearly 16 and 12,,,,,both at a borading school---DALY COLLEGE,,,,at indore,,,,,,,,and as stanley gave a wonderful word-in a a state of nirvana!!!quite opposite to appu,,,,and v v laid back!!!!though have got wheels on my feet and have really globe trotted!!!!!
well,,,my new year started on a wonderful note,,,,getting a call from my childhood enemy no 1-----thats stanleys kid bro----Louis,,,,,we both fought in the 5th std!!!!never ever talked to each other after that!!!!and still r abs clueless as to WHY WE FOUGHT!!!!!!!anyway,,,,,,now that we have both matured,,,have buried the hatchet and r in touch
also caught up with most of my class-mates,,,and all thanks to ----VIMAL,,,,,he has really recreated the magic,,,,as all of us have woken up to the old times,,,,the best yrs of our life!
hey,,,lets all get together again at ---where else,,,but bam??????
hope to see some postings from my classmates too!!!!ashu

2 comments:

Faiyaz said...

Hi Everybody,

This is Faiyaz who along with my sisters Nargis and Nigar spent quite a number of years at St.Vincent's. It was indeed wonderful to go through comments posted therein. Vimal truly deserves a pat ! Apparently names posted are familiar and I happen to know practically every one.
Now that I have just managed to register, will constantly be in touch.
Regards, Faiyaz.

Faiyaz said...

Hi Ashu,

I erroneously posted a comment. However, Do you rememer me ? I happen to be Nigars brother who was Alpana and Sarita's Friend. You were I suppose Chumki's Friend ( Madhumita Patro was her name )
If you cannot recall, you were too young - Don't bother - But if you have a sharp and a strong memory, I'm sure you will recollect.

Cheers !
Faiyaz