Saturday 25 February 2006

Hi Everybody..

Yo !!! man ! Stan 's sure getting nostalgic, I am a li'l bit mused as he mentioned "Romantic lot", big brother , Is that what you were upto alone in a class, Senior Cambridge"?While we were taught moral science by sister Anne Mary. Great !!!! I am definitely going to send this blog to sister Roseline, incidentally I have her address. No wonder you guys remember Shakespeare and Wordsworth, My Fair Lady etc very well, while our batch was more morally philosophical. ha ha !! hey Ashu am I right?

Well, I have one wife , Sangeeta, two lovely daughters, Jessica 13, and Sherene 10 , (nicknamed Ashu (Aashnah) and Ishi).My elder one is nicknamed after my enemy number one of yesteryears, Ashu ,Isn't it Alpana? God alone knows for what we fought,could be because of Balarama ,the feminist guy in our class , who always told me & Paul " Don't touch me".I can see Ashu laughing now, while those days her face used to go red.
From nursery to graduation I was in Bam,and then I moved out.Bibhu, Ashok and self were the inseperable trio in Bam.
Very unfortunate for us and especially me, Bibhu left us last year on 2nd Dec. We three were like each other's shadow,cycling, biking away to Gopalpur,we ate, drank, fought, stood by each other' side throughout.We played some role in each other's love life too.He came to all those places were I was posted , and so did I.The last few years work took us away from each other and that was the last . I miss him. May His Soul Rest in Peace.Bye for now.

2 comments:

alpana said...

dear shiela yes this was ranjanas kid bros and he died of cerebral malaria before they could reach any med help- he was out on a field trip someplace we have a very high inci of falciform malaria in india even now as far as female foeticide is conc welcome to planet xy where xx is second class and as est a million girls r missing in the ages of 1-6

Faiyaz said...

Heartfelt condolences ! May his soul rest in peace.
His brother DevDutt and sister Ratna must be shaken up too.May God the Almighty give them courage to bear this loss. Amen !