Sunday 26 February 2006

Me and my hobby!

Hi Friends
I must share this with you... While I have been taking photographs right from my SVC days, I never participated in any competitions. It was only a few months back that I became a member of the Photographic Society of India at Mumbai and just last Friday this image of mine (Taken at Bordi in Maharashtra) got me a second prize in our monthly club competition.
I am really excited and it feels great to share this with you! Still a long way to go when it comes to winning a first prize in the seniors category. Hope to make it some day! Will keep you posted.
Tons of love
Vimal

2 comments:

Faiyaz said...

Heading with their Bedding !
But Where ?

Just like the rest in the photo, Keep it up !!

Great Stuff Vimal.....

Faiyaz said...

On behalf of Henry....
Congratulations Vimal on your Photo Award.You are quite talented.
Keep up the good work..More after joining Bloggers Park !
Your picture posted on the Blog site reminds me of Mahesh Manjrekar of Kaante fame!
Cheerio ! Henry