hi naresh, you and your entire family look great. it was really nice talking to you after 35 years. all these long years rest lightly on you. hope to catch up with u soon when u are in mumbai. it will be tough finding a bar that serves ice-creams!!
Guys, I am overwhelmed ! Hilu I remember distinctly Sister Roslie used to address you by that name.
My daughter is in her Bi P C first year. Feverishly working her way to follow Alps and Sheila but with a different aptitude - Cardiology. Son is at Class IV.
Its time we see each one of you post your family photos on the blog for posterity... I mean those who have'not done. We have Vimal, Alpana, Louis, Sarita don't recall others, have to scroll back to the start of the blog !
8 comments:
hi naresh,
you and your entire family look great. it was really nice talking to you after 35 years. all these long years rest lightly on you. hope to catch up with u soon when u are in mumbai. it will be tough finding a bar that serves ice-creams!!
I can have an ice-cream soda and Naresh can have a ice-cream whiskey!
may we get an introduction?
Thatz - L2R:
Naresh's Mom, Daughter Manisha, Son Nikhil, Spouse Padma, AnnaGaru himself and the terrified car salesman!
Correct me if I am wrong, Naresh...
Hilu you have the introduction lucidly deliberated by Vimal , who weaves magic in photos.
Thx Vimal.
Nice occasion for family pic. Naresh. How old r yr kids?
Guys, its been eons since someone outside the family has addressed me as "Hilu" ;-)
Sure enough, Naresh's Family deserves a Red 'Car'Pet treatment!
Guys, I am overwhelmed ! Hilu I remember distinctly Sister Roslie used to address you by that name.
My daughter is in her Bi P C first year. Feverishly working her way to follow Alps and Sheila but with a different aptitude - Cardiology.
Son is at Class IV.
Its time we see each one of you post your family photos on the blog for posterity... I mean those who have'not done. We have Vimal, Alpana, Louis, Sarita don't recall others, have to scroll back to the start of the blog !
Post a Comment