Welcome back, Nargis! I know we've been trying for ages to post in this blog, but spending our childhood in a predominantly tech-unsavvy world has its own challenges.. Looks like we've finally managed to scribble something! ...Just kidding!
Hi Aashu with an extra 'a'. You been seeing the same numerologist as Ekta Kapoor or what...;-}And thanks for liking this particular post. I know it's a very profound one...hehehe....
And Bhenu...SHUT UP! Kisko tech-unsavvy bolta hai? Speak phor yourself man! I com phrom Bhramapuro...the most technically adbhaanced city in the bhorld! You heard about that place no? Anybhayj, since I hold no grodges, I am going to thanks you phor the bhelcom :-}
Hey,,i am not into that mumbo-jumbo,,,,basically,,,since i forgot my original pass-word,,,,n created another id,,,as ashu,,,i was just down right rejected by gmail,,,,having too may ids---if u puhlease!!!!!!!!!!!hence aaaashu!!!!!!!!!
Nargis, Aashu --welcome back --I was also away for some time. Saw how Faiyaz and Tasneem had kept the embers glowing --and then Arun came and lit up the blog....
Nargis --congrats on your 2nd book.
Lets see if I can catch up with u guys as I plan to go to BAM during Nov thrid week.....
Nice to see you here. Will try to be more active here in future. Do let me know when you will be in Berhampur. Maybe we can plan a get together with Sarita etc...:-}And btw...don't expect a copy of my book. Go buy yourself one! I don't mind signing it though ;-}
Feels kinda weired, Stan... even if I now have to go to BAM will have to stay in a hotel! That too, after having spent years out there... Of course, have close relatives out there but then thatz a different issue...
Stanley, don't use the word "Marriot", lest it meet the same fate as in Islamabad! Anyways, Moti seems to be the only decent hotel in BAM. Vimal, you are darn right..having to stay in a hotel in BAM seems kinda weird, but this is the reality for most of us! And Nargis, moo jaanichi too Borompur pilla boli. Congrats for the new book! Let me try to get one here in Walden.
13 comments:
Welcome back, Nargis! I know we've been trying for ages to post in this blog, but spending our childhood in a predominantly tech-unsavvy world has its own challenges..
Looks like we've finally managed to scribble something!
...Just kidding!
Nargis,,,its a pleasure reading yr posts,,,i think me/appu shud just come down to orissa,,,,will love to catch up with all there
Hi Aashu with an extra 'a'. You been seeing the same numerologist as Ekta Kapoor or what...;-}And thanks for liking this particular post. I know it's a very profound one...hehehe....
And Bhenu...SHUT UP! Kisko tech-unsavvy bolta hai? Speak phor yourself man! I com phrom Bhramapuro...the most technically adbhaanced city in the bhorld! You heard about that place no?
Anybhayj, since I hold no grodges, I am going to thanks you phor the bhelcom :-}
Hey,,i am not into that mumbo-jumbo,,,,basically,,,since i forgot my original pass-word,,,,n created another id,,,as ashu,,,i was just down right rejected by gmail,,,,having too may ids---if u puhlease!!!!!!!!!!!hence aaaashu!!!!!!!!!
aaaaah, so thats the secret about aaaaashu!!
Nargis, gussa acha nahin hota hai!! Shant hojao or blogging karo! Welcome back!!
Nargis, Aashu --welcome back --I was also away for some time. Saw how Faiyaz and Tasneem had kept the embers glowing --and then Arun came and lit up the blog....
Nargis --congrats on your 2nd book.
Lets see if I can catch up with u guys as I plan to go to BAM during Nov thrid week.....
Stanley - The Title of the second book is 'The Virgin Adulteress'
Btw, Please post your precise dates in Berhampur (Third Week Nov)
Hi Stan......
Nice to see you here. Will try to be more active here in future. Do let me know when you will be in Berhampur. Maybe we can plan a get together with Sarita etc...:-}And btw...don't expect a copy of my book. Go buy yourself one! I don't mind signing it though ;-}
Great -lets try and meet --I shall be there between 20th-22nd Nov 2008 --shall stay at Moti Mahal, the MARIOTT of Berhampur.
Yes, let me get a copy of Nargis book--and shall have it signed by the authoress herself ...
Feels kinda weired, Stan... even if I now have to go to BAM will have to stay in a hotel! That too, after having spent years out there... Of course, have close relatives out there but then thatz a different issue...
Congrats Nargis.
Virgin and Adultress.
Hmm.... sounds anomalous, eh? Bet it'll be interesting. Must get a copy of it.
Stanley, don't use the word "Marriot", lest it meet the same fate as in Islamabad!
Anyways, Moti seems to be the only decent hotel in BAM.
Vimal, you are darn right..having to stay in a hotel in BAM seems kinda weird, but this is the reality for most of us!
And Nargis, moo jaanichi too Borompur pilla boli. Congrats for the new book! Let me try to get one here in Walden.
Post a Comment