Sunday 5 September 2010

The teacher being taught !

Heya everyone!
Today is "Teacher's Day " in India !!!!
There 's no way I can stay quiet ,can I ?
Happy Teacher's Day to me to us !
To those who taught me and to those who I taught.
Actually, what I wanted to say was that I want to thank
all you who taught me what life was all about!
To my very dear students who taught me how to laugh,
How to be patient......
And especially how to to love unconditionally...
I loved (absolutely!) being ur T.... and right now,
am basking in the glory of those very precious days.
Remember, what we give....comes back to us in more ways than one!!!!!!

2 comments:

Faiyaz said...

What we give comes back - How very true!

arun bhatt said...

I remember a couplet of Kabir from my school days. It goes something like this:
If the Guru and the God appear together whose feet should you touch first?
It should be the Guru first because it is through him that you have learnt about God.